April 2, 2008

Hometown Haitus


Louisville Water Company
As a reward for working the weekend I was awarded two days off during the week. Luckily my father-in-law is retired and my sisters have flexible schedules. We went to the Newport Aquarium and Addyson (my niece) saw fishes for the first time. She seemed unmoved, we will have to try again in a couple of years.

A Lookdown (Selene Vomer) reflects light from a sign in its aquarium.

Jennifer silhouetted with sign and reflected in an aquarium.

Lou contemplates the forecasted 30 mph wind gusts on the lake.
Yesterday Lou and I went to Cave Run Lake in Bath County. We were skunked (no fish), but had great weather for photos. As my mentors have told me bad weather makes good photographs. Although nice light doesn't hurt, see above.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, the images on jonathanpalmer dot net keep showing up rally small. i didn't know if it was just me, but heads up.