February 9, 2012

Mothers and Brothers

Jackie posing with her newest baby wearing attire in the backyard.

This week we had a special visit from a good friend who now lives in South Dakota. He was the best man in my wedding and has always been there to one up me on obscure sports knowledge and fuel my new found love of Kentucky's Native Spirit, Bourbon.

Jeremy, left, talks with Jackie, right, and Jennifer plus the Priest children on Monday.

At one point the rambunctious nature of children got the best of Addyson and she slapped Carlee so loud I heard it downstairs. The fight apparently broke out after a dispute over who's turn it was to listen to the headphones at full volume.

Carlee won, Addyson received a time out and I was reminded of the joys of parenting by my sister who entered her room to discipline with a black handled spatula.

No comments: